Pages

Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Update no photos today

Just to update everyone. I am going into have reconstruction surgery tomorrow. It was going to be in January as that was first available. But my doctor had a cancelation and offered it to me.  I may be offline for a bit. I am unsure exactly how long or if at all. It just depends on how well I do. I am having surgery on both breasts this time. Tissue expander is being taken out and my permanent implant will be placed into the right breast that I lost to the cancer. And my left breast will be lifted and a small implant placed in it.  Due to having had a couple lumpectomy's on that side already. I need to have a implant over their as well.  I will look symmetrical again...I am excited to move onward.  But not excited to face more surgery.  I haven't posted in a while. But I am alive and well. Just extremely busy.  Always so much to do.  I have been doing mostly hand stitchery projects. But I have also made some table runners and mug rugs as well.   I will respond to posts and emails as soon as I am able to.  Thank you for following my blog. And thank you to all the well wishes and warmth I receive from so many of you.
Hugs until next time,
                    Tammy

4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

By the time you read this it'll be Friday, but I just wanted to say I hope all goes well and you recover quickly.

Diane said...

I'll be thinking of you and praying for the very best! You've been through so much already, I hope this a smooth part of the process for you. Hang in there and let us know that all is well!

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Good luck Tammy! I'll be thinking of you!

Solstitches said...

I'm so sorry I am behind in my blog reading and didn't get to see this until just now.
I would have wanted to wish you well but by now your surgery will be over and hopefully you will be recovering nicely.
Take care and get well soon.
Margaret