Pages

Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Update on My surgery

I am home. Supposedly all went well. I am having a lot of problems with pain. More so this time than last time. But I am sure in a few days I will feel better. I haven't had any rest during the night hardly. It is very hard t sleep sitting up . Lots of pain in my hip joints and back. Where I have arthritis at.  Looking forward to a better day. My precious little great niece Chloe is the come visit me briefly today. I am sure that will put a smile on face and joy in my heart.  I hope all of  you have a fabulous weekend.  Thank you for all the warm wishes and prayers sent my way. I treasure every single one of them. I value all of you and your friendship's and look forward to getting to know each other even more so in the coming year.
  Thank you and until I am able to sew and quilt again may you all be blessed with creativity and post it all for me to read and see for inspiration.

  Keep on quilting & sewing
                                  
                                         Tammy

10 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I'm glad you made it through the surgery and are home. I hope the pain gets less each day! You're in my thoughts. :O)

Sharon said...

Thinking of you! I hope the pain is better controlled and you can sleep. Hugs to you

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Glad to know everything went well. Sorry for your pain..you have had quite a year. Hugs.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

So glad it went well. I hope you feel better soon. XO

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Tammy, I hope you are feeling better soon! You are so brave and strong, and I am sending good wishes your way for a speedy recovery.

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery! A tough time but worth it in the end.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Tammy I'm so glad you're home and recuperating. May God bless you with healing and with strength and with His strength as you recover. blessings, marlene

Rachaeldaisy said...

I hope the pain goes and that you'll be more comfortable soon. Take care and all the best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sharon said...

Just thinking of you, hope you are ok. Take care!

Barb said...

Wishing I could bare some of the burden for you... Hope you feel better soon and get the results that you were looking for.
Thinking of you..
Barb :)